Get ready! We will start transitioning throughout the summer.
We are excited to offer a brand new version of Interim Credentials to schools throughout the country.
Please submit your contact information through the Contact Us page if you would like to receive email announcements regarding implementation, training and support.
What’s so great about Version 2? Everything!
- Students will take the exact same 5 core courses as 1st year electrical apprentices do throughout the United States. This creates an easier transition into apprenticeship and to receive credit for these as well.
- A significant amount of new, updated content is included.
- Less gamified than Version 1 to appeal to a wider audience. This also means greater performance stability and less wifi connection issues.
- Apprenticeship programs affiliated with the electrical training ALLIANCE will have 1st hand knowledge and experience using these same courses, allowing the opportunity to provide local support to schools who need it.
- More resources for teachers to use in the classroom.
- A bookstore will be available to purchase supplemental content for classroom use.
- Automated billing processes.
- Updates made to the way in which students will be enrolled.